Monday 20 December 2010

Just a quickie

Well I got all my wok in and I am on my Xmas break now, stressed about dissertation though! I have talked about the student protests before but they have hot the headlines on a massive scale since I last blogged, I still support the protests, this government deserves everything they get! I support it if people are doing it for the actual cause and not just as an excuse to act like an idiot and the police kettling in London the students is just outrageous! The snow is terrible, I went shopping today and nearly fell so many times, it is so dangerous! but I had some nice hot mulled wine and had a fish spa! Yes I am talking about the new craze where loads of fish in a tank eat your feet to make them smoother! does it work? kind of, maybe I wasn't in long enough. Is it freaky? a little, I felt like I was in a goldfish tank myself, all the people looking in through the window of the shop at what was going on. I start work experience in January, I am excited about doing it, hopefully it will go smoothly. I'm not so excited about my dissertation though. Happy Christmas everyone. I feel like I can't enjoy mine and be all that merry because of my dissertation worries but hopefully I will still manage to get nice and merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment